M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if any of you are in that area...you have some really nice places to ride.The Wife and I pulled in to Eureka Springs last Tues night.We unloaded and headed out for a small jaunt.We took 62 to 187,187 up and around to 23 and followed it back to Eureka Springs.Weds AM after a good breakfast,we went 62 over to Rogers to the Harley shop to get a shirt.Left there,took 12 to 127 to 23,went s down to 16,across to 21 back onto 16.Took 16 over to 7 up into Jasper for gas.Left there and went on to Harrison for food.Then we took 62 over to 311 and followed that loop back around to 62.What an awesome day!!Thurs, we went to SmokeHouse BBQ for breakfast...if you haven't been there,go...just for the biscuit!!We left there and took 62 over to 72,to 94,to 340 back to 72 into Maysville.We went N on 43 and cruzed over into OK.Then we got back onto 43 headed S to 12.We then took 12 to 127 back to 23 and headed N into E.S.We also went to bike night at Pied Pipers there in Eureka Springs.We had a great time and I saw a couple VTXs out and about,but no 109s.Here's the Little Woman and Her VTX
here's my 109

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Kick butt bro, My brother lives in Hot Springs right off Highway 7. When I go visit I roll up Hwy 7 from Arkadelphia. Been thinking about doing the trip on my 109, but thats about a 600 mile trip for me one way. Still, thats a nice twistie road. Hope you guys enjoyed it! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
287 Posts
That is awesome that the "little lady" has her own ride. Very cool! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
:bigthumbsup:

G

·
Cool little trip....Eureka Springs is kind of like it's own little world...totally detached from real life, lol. Wife and I spent our first anniversary up there....pretty cool. Only bad thing is it was a G and L Pride weekend and they were everywhere.... :verymad:

·
Registered
974 Posts
tworangerted said:
if any of you are in that area...you have some really nice places to ride.The Wife and I pulled in to Eureka Springs last Tues night.We unloaded and headed out for a small jaunt.We took 62 to 187,187 up and around to 23 and followed it back to Eureka Springs.Weds AM after a good breakfast,we went 62 over to Rogers to the Harley shop to get a shirt.Left there,took 12 to 127 to 23,went s down to 16,across to 21 back onto 16.Took 16 over to 7 up into Jasper for gas.Left there and went on to Harrison for food.Then we took 62 over to 311 and followed that loop back around to 62.What an awesome day!!Thurs, we went to SmokeHouse BBQ for breakfast...if you haven't been there,go...just for the biscuit!!We left there and took 62 over to 72,to 94,to 340 back to 72 into Maysville.We went N on 43 and cruzed over into OK.Then we got back onto 43 headed S to 12.We then took 12 to 127 back to 23 and headed N into E.S.We also went to bike night at Pied Pipers there in Eureka Springs.We had a great time and I saw a couple VTXs out and about,but no 109s.Here's the Little Woman and Her VTX
 here's my 109
Sweet if you 2 are ever in that area again or up north towards Neosho, mo on hwy 540/hwy 71 send me a PM or something and maybe we can meet up.

My wife dont have her own bike yet (im working on it!) but wed love to go!

·
Registered
214 Posts
dont have a wife, dont wont one either, cool pics man...looks like you & your wifey are having alot of fun... :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks all...and she is my best friend...today,August 8th is our 25th Wedding Anniversary!!!(yeah,we started young!)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
tworangerted said:
thanks all...and she is my best friend...today,August 8th is our 25th Wedding Anniversary!!!(yeah,we started young!)
Wow.. even a dedicated bachelor like myself has to tip my hat to a 25th anniversary! Grats bro, have a beer!! :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3:

Ok, thats like a LOT of beer, but who can really help themselves? :bigthumbsup: 8)

G

·
Congrats and Happy Anniversary. 25 years is quite an accomplishment, especially today. May you both have many, many more years together. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

I am very fortunate, my wife does not want to own or drive a bike. She loves being a passenger. She had an auto accident two weeks ago and cannot ride so she is going nuts not being able to ride.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts