M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K8 M109R, Custom Paint, Twin Hyperchargers,Cobra Swept pipes, PCIII, Grips Mirrors, 2 1/4 Lowering Bones , Good Rubber front and rear, fully serviced. 14000k. RWC on sale as pipes will need to be swapped for this , all original bits go with the bike.

$20,000 ono

1966 Valiant, new 318 V8 600 miles, Reconditioned 727 gearbox, B&M Ratchet Shifter, Lowered, 17 x 7, 17 x 8 Billet show wheels, Pioneer stereo, good Interior including bucket seats. Just tuned and Dynoed, RWC on sale.

$15,000

Rocket

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will be downsizing the house so need to go back to one toy will be something american. I bought the Val because i had bitch with three kids , now I dont so will go for a 4 seater.

My house will also be on the market when i get it painted.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
K8 M109R, Custom Paint, Twin Hyperchargers,Cobra Swept pipes, PCIII, Grips Mirrors, 2 1/4 Lowering Bones , Good Rubber front and rear, fully serviced. 14000k. RWC on sale as pipes will need to be swapped for this , all original bits go with the bike.

$16,000 ono

1966 Valiant, new 318 V8 600 miles, Reconditioned 727 gearbox, B&M Ratchet Shifter, Lowered, 17 x 7, 17 x 8 Billet show wheels, Pioneer stereo, good Interior including bucket seats. Just tuned and Dynoed, RWC on sale.

$not for sale

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

$Goneono

$not for sale
Well the garage is empty 1 M109R but there is a black Jeep Wrangler parked in its space.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep I traded it had it on bike point for ages, it will be at Sunshine coast Suziki in the next week or so. Some one will get a good 9 for the right price as Suzuki have just dropped the new price to $17500 ride away. I expect mine will go for around $16k which I got for trade.

To be honest its a shame that most of the guys I met through here have sold their bikes or have moved on I will buy another bike next year when I sort some stuff out but for the moment it was time to part with my pride and joy.

I can feel a Busa comming on already.

To those that still come to this site and the guys that I have forged long term relationships with thanks for the rides and the good times , as for the Aussie site the members are great but the dictator is a goose and my opinion will never change.

Any way I am done with all this so ride safe and stay upright.

Rocket

1 - 12 of 12 Posts