M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats awesome..thanks, i searched the FAQ earlier but couldnt find anything.. but this is nice, pretty much a dealer parts site that i can look through for the part i need without calling them..

·
Registered
917 Posts
Oneida is were I got all my parts from after my accident, their pricing was much better than straight from the dealer and everything shipped very fast.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
You can try these also. I have it listed in the Bang for the Bucks Mod thread. A link to it is in my signature.

Parts :
For seeing part explosions and for buying OE parts. they do not sell the parts at the same price , so I would look at them all.

1. Oneida Suzuki

2. Babbitts

3. Alpha Sports

4. Ron Ayers

5. Action Parts
Looking around oneidas site and i didn't realize there was differences between 06-07 and 08-09 109's?? air cleaners and rear rim so far have different part numbers..........

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
Looking around oneidas site and i didn't realize there was differences between 06-07 and 08-09 109's?? air cleaners and rear rim so far have different part numbers..........
I know the back part of the air boxes are different. Smaller back hole with a tube to direct air to the filter.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I bought an extra on e-bay for 30 bucks from one of thoes companies that part out bikes. cant remember which one though. as im going to paint it and see how it turns out.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You can try these also. I have it listed in the Bang for the Bucks Mod thread. A link to it is in my signature.

Parts :
For seeing part explosions and for buying OE parts. they do not sell the parts at the same price , so I would look at them all.

1. Oneida Suzuki

2. Babbitts

3. Alpha Sports

4. Ron Ayers

5. Action Parts
i knew i saw a list like this somewhere, thats why i checked to FAQ.. couldnt remember where i saw it..thanks

oh and i noticed the difference between part numbers even for the speedo between the 06-07 and 08-09..didnt really know there was a difference either..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts