M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/lgnds

http://shoplgnds.com/

take a look I am so proud of my son,he has worked he asss off to make this come to life.he opened the doors today for the first time and he was very busy.If you live near come check his place out ,he will also be doing on-line shopping.He is only 20 years old,what was you doing at 20,I was out getting wacked out of my mind,
Ricky your :#1: in my book keep up the great work:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
as to ? about age 20,3rd year army Airborne and getting whacked
I also thank you for fighting for our freedom,I am sure your family is also very proud of you!thanks again

·
Registered
300 Posts
industrious son

nothing is more important to a son than his father's admiration and praise and bragging on him to others,again congrats on your son's early iniative and good luck in his business

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Way to go Ricky. I can see why your so proud. Great job. I'm a lil old for the boarding scene but just might have to stop by and check it out.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Wow- 20!, hats off!, I'd be proud too. Best of luck Ricky, go get 'em

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
:congrats: rick,you have a great kid and to ricky hope your buiness is very successful best of luck you deserve it

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
proud papa

That is amazing....good for him...wish him all the best...this will be a great experience for him...no matter how this venture works out you have a winner on your hands and the knowledge he picks up will be priceless...this kids going places...:congrats:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
That's awesome. I wish him good luck and much success:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Wow you have a lot to be proud of.Your son will make a great life for himself at a very young age.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys,:bigthumbsup: the support means a lot to me and my son.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Congrats to you and your son. As my screen name indicates I ride BMX too, my other love in life, along with cars and snowboarding 8). I wish you guys good luck!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Rick,

Congrats to Ricky, I know your proud. I wish him good luck with the business

G

·
Success can be defined many ways.... I was told a long time ago to find success and be happy, the steps are to

1) Find something you're good at, and makes you happy
2) Find someone to pay you to do it

Good luck and hope all works out and grows! :congrats:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts