M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
I see you've done some chrome extras to the magnum. Did you do the front grill also? I used to have this combo: http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/stboden I still have the magnum, but the Sabre was replaced by a silver 109. I did a lot of mods to the sabre after this picture was taken. I've also done some more mods to the magnum.

Your pictures look great. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
296 Posts
That Magnum is Pimpdili-icious......nice ride. What a great "station wagon" :joke:

Kev.....for some reason, that just didnt sound right...... "My Black Toys" :joke:

All nice ..... 8)

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
My Burple, and my Burple and Silver F-350 With Banks Power!! and the almost as fast as my Burple...02 WS6 T / A

.....its as dark blue as it gets...almost black...and thats my burple and white 19' Seaswirl with a 200hp Yamaha outboard. not too bad for an ex drunk!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Kev said:
My Black Toys......M1800R and BMW M3 :)
I'm not flaming here, and correct me if I'm wrong, but that ain't no M3. I haven't seen a 4 door M3 since the E36 in 1998....looks good though. Are those AC wheels?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Europe gets cars/bike we don't :verymad: ........................ look at all the diesels they have that we don't, not to mention everything is available with a manual transmission :bigthumbsup:
Now the trucks they have is a totally different story :p

·
Registered
350 Posts
RubenAlonzo said:
I'd post MY toys, but somehow the burple Plymouth minivan does not go with the Pearl White of my 109Â :joke:
Oh I don't know about that. Everything goes with white. Throw some pictures in here.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That Magnum is Pimpdili-icious......nice ride. What a great "station wagon"

Kev.....for some reason, that just didnt sound right...... "My Black Toys"

All nice .....

Excuse me, it is a "SPORT WAGON".

1 - 20 of 23 Posts