M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My b/f said someone took pictures yesterday. I didn't even know. I made an album of them. If you want you can go see what a 109 looks like in a pack of wolves.

You can spot me in 3. The rest I was about 2 miles behind everything in the group.

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2322

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
IMHO when you ride with a group, everybody stay together :eek: when we ride, we always ride at the top speed of the slowest person :D my 2 cents ... :duck:

·
Registered
960 Posts
All wear full gear. Smart crew to ride with but just remember to ride at YOUR pace, not theirs. Easy to get yourself in a real jackpot riding beyond your skill and experience level. Ask me how I know.....:'(

btw, you look awesome on that bike!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I agree

That's a philosophy. It's not always about speed but the ride itself and enjoying it and the scenery.

IMHO when you ride with a group, everybody stay together :eek: when we ride, we always ride at the top speed of the slowest person :D my 2 cents ... :duck:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
nice pics blondie looks like you had fun dont worry bout some of the comments alot of us enjoy the pics people show on here.how did this become a thread bout speed anyway?:dontknow:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Desertrat

My b/f said someone took pictures yesterday. I didn't even know. I made an album of them. If you want you can go see what a 109 looks like in a pack of wolves.

You can spot me in 3. The rest I was about 2 miles behind everything in the group.

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2322
Take your time, aint no rush! bet you looked better than them guys when you rolled in on the 109....best to ask the croud? I know who I would be looking at! seriously though, at leasts you guys have some decent weather over there, try England at this time of the year...yer right, maybe not. Night all 1.00am here and early shift tomorrow!! Regards ****

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Pics look good.:bigthumbsup:

A nine will hang decent with them once you get used to her. From you're other posts it seems like you can ride, but give it time. There's a lot of intricacies to this bike that will help you reach higher speed and be able to corner like you're riding one of theirs.:D Just ask Lucky06 or Jutah. Those are two of the best riders on the site and there are many more. Myself not included but I'm working on it.

BikerGranny could give them a run for their money too. Once you figure her out, you will surprise them time and time again. Just remember like others have said. It's about riding to your abilities and how much risk you're willing to accept.;):D:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
That's a philosophy. It's not always about speed but the ride itself and enjoying it and the scenery.
:agree: The first thing he's to share our passion .... nothing to do with speed, speed is fun, but only when "everyone" as the skill to do it safely .... :doorag:

ride safe !! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Sorry, I guess I started it BUT-------

I DO NOT WANT to ANY OF US to become a stastic, getting hurt or even killed. I tend to try to err on the side of caution. Ms. Blondie is a novice rider and I was just looking out for her well being with the comment just like I'd look out for any one of you.

It just normal to want to keep up with the pack but that doesn't mean it's safe. Sorry if I stepped on anyones toes.

nice pics blondie looks like you had fun dont worry bout some of the comments alot of us enjoy the pics people show on here.how did this become a thread bout speed anyway?:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I DO NOT WANT to ANY OF US to become a stastic, getting hurt or even killed. I tend to try to err on the side of caution. Ms. Blondie is a novice rider and I was just looking out for her well being with the comment just like I'd look out for any one of you.

It just normal to want to keep up with the pack but that doesn't mean it's safe. Sorry if I stepped on anyones toes.
i understand bro

1 - 12 of 12 Posts