·
Registered
1,487 Posts
thats one good looking r2 . is that 250 rear tyre ? :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had to flip the pic and I never fixed the size. But it is a 250 and I love how the 160 feels and handles.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Looks great!! The one minor downside to having the 160 up front is that it picks up rocks on gravel roads and occassionally they either hit the fender lip or are carried all the way thru the fender, not a nice sound:confused: Handles great tho.

...Check my album and see what the Grey R2 looks like with Chrome wheels, hub etc.

Have fun!

·
Registered
259 Posts
not too shabby ill have to get some more pics of my R2 posted on here

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
You have a great start on your mods.bike looks nice.And:welcome:to the forum.Ride safe ride smart and stay alive.Oh ya i have the same tire combo.and i love the way the bike handles would never go back to stock.I only wish this was one of the first mods i did.Can't believe i waited this long i guess it was the screw i got in the rear to get it done.:hot:

·
Registered
927 Posts
nice job :bigthumbsup: on the TRUE LE 109

·
Registered
488 Posts
great looking bike. Welcome to the best forum on the Net. Can't wait to see the chrome wheels to match everything together.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Nice! We're almost bike twins! I have a black R2 with the same pipes (in black) but with the tornado intakes. Even the same windshield! I'm hoping to do a 300/160 this winter. Looks great.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts