Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my daughter and I

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry. here it is....My pride and joy. Senior in High school. 3.9 GPA. going to study medicine

·
Registered
461 Posts
Always keep the door open and the communication open. Lots of love makes them strong and good.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Thats Awesome. Im at the age now that when she is ready to practice ill be needing her. :joke: Really congrats on you bring her up well.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. And she's been brought up to old fashioned values. respect. hard work. always the truth.....she'll be succesful for sure..

·
Registered
485 Posts
BEAUTIFUL pic man. I know that feeling. Now ya made me wanna go grab my daughter and hug her 'til she passes out!! :D

·
Registered
191 Posts
:congrats: You are verry lucky
This is one of my pride and joys
Bike training this weekend :eek:
And I know she will ask to ride the 9 LOL
Her ride cbr 125 thats more than I can handel

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
i wasnt going to say anything..........:D

i think this board has a thing against flip flops...:clap2:
I wasnt gonna say a word, BUT she does have a fullface helmet and riding jacket.....AND the boots are sitting right there..... :dontknow: wonder why.... ;)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Guys!!!!

if the boots are out, it's probably cause she is going to put them on before she heads out on the road...

Everyone here is so quick to tell the other what to wear and what not.

I know your all looking out for each other, but do you have to remind them the proper dress code every time you see a no helmet, shorts or now flip flops pic up on here...

Relax everyone please.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Thanks. And she's been brought up to old fashioned values. respect. hard work. always the truth.....she'll be succesful for sure..
That is the way to raise/be raised, strong family values.
Congrats, she will be successful for sure.

Que Dios les vendiga

1 - 20 of 25 Posts