M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Board, my Pastor wants to buy a 9 after seeing mine and to get a Church Motorcycle Club going He wants an orange one around 7500$. We live in Virginia, but willing to travel for a good deal. Please PM me with some deals if you find any. Thanks.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Let your Pastor know he's looking at a great color. My favorite by far. The red is a close second. Good luck with the hunt. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
516 Posts
I think it's pretty cool your pastor wants to ride a 9. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Oh Yeaaaaaa

WAY COOL!!!

Board, my Pastor wants to buy a 9 after seeing mine and to get a Church Motorcycle Club going He wants an orange one around 7500$. We live in Virginia, but willing to travel for a good deal. Please PM me with some deals if you find any. Thanks.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have a 2006 Burple one in Arkansas. VERY clean. 18,000 miles. New tires. 250 Rear, 160 front (rear). Lowering bones, new battery. Adult ridden. Never spun a tire. Title in hand. Always garaged. Hand washed and air dried every time. Backrest and brackets included. I'll take $7 for it.

P.S. It's not the one in the avatar.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey mike hows it going? Cant wait for the temp to rise even just a bit.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Nice! Our church has a Motorcycle club and several pastors ride from dif cities. We are call Adventist motorcycle ministry (AMM) base out of Florida..

·
Registered
8 Posts
I saw one at Old Glory HD in Bowie Md. for a little over $8000 text me at 3014401424 and I can send you pics if they still have it!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts