M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
The M109 needs an air intake like the one on that yellow dragster (at least it's yellow on the back). :bigthumbsup:

G

·
That was sweet. Bugs are awesome. I am also a VW fanatic. If you get VW Driver mag that was my car in the Spring/Summer 2006 issue page 15. I also took the pics. I also own a turbo 2002 Jetta SW and had a 1966 Bus. Nobody ever thinks that VW are fast.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

this is alittle ink I got in this months issue of Ultra v.w.

I also got in hot v.w. june 06' issue.....I won the event in g.a.

G

·
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: and yet another drag racing freak.... :beer3: :super:
I'm addicted also.... :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

they did not mention I won top torque on the dyno ....168 ft lb's  @ 171.9 hp

it was a good weekend!!!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
very nice :bigthumbsup:. its good to know there are some VW lovers on here. i have a Berry Mini-t dune buggy thats getting a few upgrades this winter.

·
Registered
238 Posts
:bigthumbsup: That's so awesome. My wife has a restored 72 bug that is beggin to get a bigger engine. I know very little about cars. Can someone give me some information on where, how, how much $$, to get our bug to haul a$$ that. Thanks!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
sixtsix mike said:
http://vwracingnews.com/images/news/031206_reynolds/060312_reynolds_256.wmv

I am the orange bug in the left lane after the smokey burnout by the grey turbo car!!!!

12.75 @ 105 mph....full street trim 1966 v.w.
Hey Mike,

we got to hook up. I had two 66 a 69, a 74 and I still have my very first car I boughted when I was 14, a 72 S.B. and is been sitting in my driveway for over 17 years. I may get it running again by next year.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts