M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the look of this bike, just need to paint it blue and white...

Arlen Ness 2006 Lowliner

Only 13,500 miles. The last word in Custom Choppers. Ness Y2k frame for unsurpassed comfort and stability, dual shock touring-style rear suspension, RUBBER-MOUNTED 124" S&S polished motor, Ness 6-spd RSD transmission, WIDE 300mm rear tire and MASSIVE 63.5mm inverted forks holding our 21" front wheel. this is a chopper built for all-day riding comfort! 50-state legal, Blue Book Listed, and easily insurable. All Ness, all hard chrome over billet, all hand built in limited production right here at our world headquarters in Dublin, CA. Legendary Ness quality and design, best riding, most reliable custom on the market.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,870 Posts
I would ride that, pushrods and all. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Not a fan of that. You would think they would have put a better rear suspension on it.

Ill keep my 9 before I buy that thing.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
I've always said you fire fighters are over paid! :D

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
looks good, although i wish there was a slightly different design with the rear fender and the wheels.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Wow

124 CI, it's a monster!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Engine displacment way too small!! :D :joke:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Funny how we all bought the 109 because we like the way it looks. However, some of you like this bike, and others, like me, don't care one bit for it.

Those fenders remind me of those fender skirts people put on their PT Cruisers or old Buicks - yuck.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts