·
Banned
15,179 Posts
That is one sweet lookin ride,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:congrats:

·
Registered
189 Posts
hey sorge109,
sweet looking 109! I've got to say you've got the best looking '07 le 109 in Nebraska! now I know what mine could look like ! f-ing sweet dude!! where at in ne. are you?I'm on the eastern side,we should meet in the middle sometime and ride.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Looks Good!!!!!

Man the more I see these bikes drop the more i want ot do it.. Low and mean, though a chrome spoiler would look better on most, but i like yours the way it is. Oyea what size rear tire is that that?:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

P.S. The lighting makes that color Pop real good with the chrome.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey sorge109,
sweet looking 109! I've got to say you've got the best looking '07 le 109 in Nebraska! now I know what mine could look like ! f-ing sweet dude!! where at in ne. are you?I'm on the eastern side,we should meet in the middle sometime and ride.
I am basically in Hastings , That's just south of G.I. . So I am already in the middle :joke: Man, I don't know how many more days we have left to ride but man this weather is awesome we are having.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks

Thanks for all the kind words guys:bigthumbsup:
oh! and it's a 280 metzs

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: two thumbs Randall!! Looks SWEET! Any problems with the Front tire and fender?? Cause you went with a 160??....150??

1 - 20 of 45 Posts