·
Registered
209 Posts
Nothing coming up for me

·
Registered
817 Posts
jerbear said:
When I click the link, I get pics of my bike.
Jerbear
That's because you are logged in. If you look at the querystring, (?a=myphotos) is will show your photos, but only to YOU.

You need to post a different URL for the public to use. :read:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
few more, sorry for the teaser i'm getting married in ten weeks so i'm working on a lot of things at once lately...

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Did you use the rear reflectors as the mounting point for the stock tail lights? I like the new location and would consider doing the same and add a side mount to my ride. Any additional pics on this mod would be appreciated.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Not a bad idea, but i would worry about how stable this set up would be attached to the reflectors. Here is what I did.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
there actually really stable, just pre drilled the reflectors and screwed in the lights origanal bolt on back and finished. had the reflectors off origanally but put them back on until something better comes out. i want to got red lenses for the blinkers and run them as running lights as well as blinkers. or wait for the integrated blinker system for the brake light to come out. i used a 3/4 inch marine expantion plug to mount the plate into the Axel,
o and by the way i just smoked a super charged new gto that was pushing 550 hp at over he was so pissed when i dropped it into second and popped the front end off the ground as i started to pass him then it was on he was close to around 80 mph but then he became that little dot in my mirror. pulled up next to me at the next light and said nothing but that thing is really fast, we really need to start putting stickers on our helmets when we do stuff like that, i feel good for the rest of the day and cant stop smiling.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts