M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded in my 05 limited hayabusa today for a black m109r.they had all three colors available.He said I got the last black one that he is going to be able to get.I pick it up Saturday at noon.I hope I don't have any regrets.I just got tired of the whole sport bike scene.It was fine cruising around town but after awhile my wrists and lower back hurt.That and I couldn't help but do wheelies and crusing around 175-180.I still had a gear to go also.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
grats on picking the fastest and best looking color. welcome to the fold bud!

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Welcome, you picked the fast colour. Now you'll be in front of the pack, when riding with fellow 9'ers... :p

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yep,got it today.Have put 80 miles on it so far.Didn't bother my back or wrists one bit like my other bike.The trans is a little clunkly,but not near as bad as my dads harley.I am impressed with the power.It feels kind of different when you hammer on it though.You can feel the whole rear end lift up or something.I hit it in first and second on a roll on and left a pretty nice patch on the road :DThe dealer told me if I went through suzuki that the tire would cost like 400 buck though.He says I could probably pick one up elsewhere for about 250.Either way,I need to be easy on it.But damn,it's soo much fun just to wail on it.I am going to get the 5 year extended warranty on top of the 1 year factory.I figure 6 years of warrranty and no deductible will be pretty nice.I can get the warranty through Max Pitts in Peru,IN for $699.Has anyone found a better deal than that?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Same here Rastus, Got mine on Fri so I would have it for this weekend. Last black the dealer had also. Not sure what some of the other dealers have for stock, but the price was decent at 10,899 , another is selling them for 10,999. (MN) What an awesome machine, I rolled in the grass with happiness when I got home. :) Wife wouldn't let me get rid of our GL1800 Goldwing, she already had a Vstar, so now we Got Papa bear,(Honda) mean pms mother bear(109) and baby bear(Yamaha) Now if I can only not get parts mixed up. :)

Blur
MN

1 - 14 of 14 Posts