M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like to first say thank you to Direct Line for the super fast service. 3 Days from ordered to here.
After about an hour and more than a few choice words I finally got it installed. Instructions Suck! So I looked up the pix of Hal G. for reference. But somehow I ended up with a completely differant clamp configuration than Hal. But it looks good and I don't know why it wouldn't be fine. Anyway here is a pic of the way I mounted the clamps. Hopefully it will help the next M109R guy looking for a reference.

Also, if this mounting is totally wrong; Please tell me. :confused:

http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewphoto&id=1642792&pid=2432603&myphotos=1

·
Registered
76 Posts
Red could you show different angles and tell us what you think of it, specially how you like it at high speeds? :read:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't wait to ride. It's gonna cool down a bit Saturday with less humidity. 8) I won't be posting much on this site Saturday or Sunday.

I'm 6'1 so I'll let folks know later how the Hellcat does. :doorag:

·
Registered
411 Posts
red1951man said:
I like to first say thank you to Direct Line for the super fast service. 3 Days from ordered to here. Â
  After about an hour and more than a few choice words I finally got it installed. Instructions Suck! So I looked up the pix of Hal G. for reference. But somehow I ended up with a completely differant clamp configuration than Hal. But it looks good and I don't know why it wouldn't be fine. Anyway here is a pic of the way I mounted the clamps. Hopefully it will help the next M109R guy looking for a reference. Â

Also, if this mounting is totally wrong; Please tell me. :confused:

http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewphoto&id=1642792&pid=2432603&myphotos=1
red1951man,
I was so impressed with your picture, that I just ordered mines online, now the question is how long will it take to get to Germany ;) I would imagine at a minimum 8-10 days oh well......................... :D

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
That is how my Hell Cat went on. You have to be careful of the protruding rod below the handlebars though. If it sticks out too far you can hit the speedo when you turn the bars sharply.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts