M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got one that was a little different then Hals and I like it better for a few personal reasons.
First off is I like that it keeps it's shape even when there is nothing in it. It doesn't hold as much as Hal's but it has a lot more pockets and places to store stuff. It comes off in 10 seconds and holds everything I need for a two day trip. I have it packed pretty good now and it also works pretty good as a backrest too. :bigthumbsup:

Next week I will test the new bungee buttons for the 109 and if all is well they will be in the store soon. :doorag:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Joshua_109 said:
Looks good lamont, but I've gotta have saddle bags so my 2up can still ride with me!
I understand. I took the pegs off of this bike because my wife won't ride with me, says something about me being too crazy or something. ::)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Lamont, I got a stupid question, can you mount the Givi bag on the plastic seat cover? It would probably scratch the **** out of it right?

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SpeedStack said:
Lamont, I got a stupid question, can you mount the Givi bag on the plastic seat cover? It would probably scratch the **** out of it right?
I had another bag on the cowl with a towel under it and I still scratched it. :swear: :realmad: I figure it's going in for paint pretty soon anyway so I don't feel too bad but I got to tell you this paint is not that great, it scratches really easy. ::) The only way I would put a bag on this bike is with a rack or a seat under it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice bag. Unlike ppridgen1's wife my wife :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: has not figured out that I am getting most of all my ideas from this web site. So basically what I am saying is I am going to need saddle bags. I do like the strap on bags.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Look at the mud on the swingarm! Typical NY.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just so ya know......... Suzuki dealers now have bags availible to look at & will be stocked soon. They also have hard bags & some chrome stuff too :) check it out, man them hard bags are costy! lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts