M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I took over the garage again my wife decided to surprise me. Our sign guy had the assigment to create a cool sign for the Boulevard (she is getting the 9's bug as well) and here it is. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
If it's a metal sign it will look awesome. I love metal signs, I've got some on my shop and I've got room for alot more. Nice design!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I like it :bigthumbsup:. If he was to make them, how much would he sell them for???
:hot::a18:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
You should just get one of those garage door skins except have a bunch of chicks washing your M109R...

Talk about pissing off your HOA....

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
don't care for the design.

shoulda told me you guys like stuff like this. I'm the head designer for a sign company. I can make this stuff all day long.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
oh and we can make neon signs too if you like......:D

update: just talked to my neon bender he's gonna see how long it'd take to make my silhouette design in neon. Could be done in colors to match peoples bikes. Blue, red, yellow, white.....only problem would be black, no black neon

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
don't care for the design.

shoulda told me you guys like stuff like this. I'm the head designer for a sign company. I can make this stuff all day long.
We like everything that has to do with the 9! Make another one and I'll make a room on my wall!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
oh and we can make neon signs too if you like......:D

update: just talked to my neon bender he's gonna see how long it'd take to make my silhouette design in neon. Could be done in colors to match peoples bikes. Blue, red, yellow, white.....only problem would be black, no black neon
put me down for one of those :bigthumbsup:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
not sure if he's out tomorrow or not. Lot of the shop guys are taking off tomorrow. Should know early next week though if it's possible and what the cost would be. Thinking like a beer sign type so it's small and easier to ship. Big neon gets expensive quick.

I'll check on doing some of my t shirt design on metal too. We can print directly to the metal, so i think they'd be pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They have the Lumin Disks here: http://www.coolstuffexpress.com/store/Search.aspx?searchTerms=lumin disk&submit=true

Create a metal logo and attach it to the front of the Lumin Disk.

They have multiple colors..

White
I can see how nice that would be. My concern is the final cost. Just this particular lumin disk is $75.00 and there is another cost to fabricate the metal logo. My machine guy can do pretty much anything with his machines but I still believe the cost would be very high unless we could get a large quantity. I'm not in the business.
Maybe Blkm109r can come up with some ideas...
I still have to see the final sign done. The proof does not show all the details accordingly to my sign guy.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts