M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I picked up my bike on thursday after seeing it on wednesday for the first time. I will never be able to wipe the smile off my face again. since thursday i have read a lot of your posts and want to thank the members. Very informative stuff. :D

·
Registered
289 Posts
SpaceCaveman said:
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I picked up my bike on thursday after seeing it on wednesday for the first time. I will never be able to wipe the smile off my face again. since thursday i have read a lot of your posts and want to thank the members. Very informative stuff. :D
Congrats... I just picked mine up on Friday and hit about 100 miles on her. Did you check the oil? I hear that there's been a semi-common issue with oil being overfilled from the dealer... I just checked mine, it's fine....

As for the :D, I feel ya bro...

BTW: What Color did you get?

·
Registered
355 Posts
I have had mine since April 30th and I can tell you that the smile is permanent!! Congrats and be safe!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes i checked the oil - my dealer gave me a copy of the service bulletin about this issue-and hey glad to hear others are smiling.

·
Registered
102 Posts
No wonder I have had this pain in my face!
:D
I think I have to surgically remove the smile from my face! :p

Off course I have the fastest Colour, >>> SILVER :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Enjoy...and I echo others....BE SAFE! there have been guys that have gone down on this beast and luckily walked away that we know of.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts