M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, I picked her up tonight. She is Burple number 104598. This bike is everything you guys said and I didn't get a chance to really open her up yet! My brother in law came over and we both salivated over it in the garage. I can't say how much I love this bike. I can't wait until tomorrow to take her on a journey to nowhere. BTW- No oil problems or clunky transmission. This bike is pefect! It's not often that my company (I work for Suzuki Corporate) comes up with such a great cruiser bike as this one. Awesome! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
86 Posts
If you work for Suzuki Corporate....where are all the bikes at? I have a deposit at 2 different dealerships and every time I call they have no idea when they will be getting in a black.

Congratulations on your purchase though :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,683 Posts
tmac1337 said:
If you work for Suzuki Corporate....where are all the bikes at? I have a deposit at 2 different dealerships and every time I call they have no idea when they will be getting in a black.

Congratulations on your purchase though :bigthumbsup:
There are a couple of dealers in Maryland that have blacks and the other colors.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I spoke too soon. Put 35 miles on my bike last night bringing it home and no sign of oil. Today I put another 120 miles on her and I really got to open her up today. This bike is such a blast! Anyway, after dinner I came out and found a small puddle of oil. Another dumb ass dealer strikes again I guess! When I am done ripping this dealer a new one Tuesday, I gaurantee you he will have his tail tucked between his legs! I even specifically asked to NOT OVERFILL THE OIL.
Anyway, I am wondering if anyone out there notices the oil problem after they ride the bike hard (high rpm's) or does it also happen driving at normal speeds while taking it "easy"? I am assuming it is an overfill problem, but like I said I did not notice it last night and it only seemed to happen today after I was cranking her out hard. :mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts