M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now, at this very moment, i must be the most happiest man in the world :hot::hot::clap2::clap2::a18::a18::#1::#1::hot: I've just been handed the keys to my brand spanking new 2010 (2011 spec) LTD ED M109R :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:. It is a day i will not forget because not only is it my birthday, and my two beautiful children made me a card and a cake, but in that card was a set of keys to my new 9. I was expecting her to show up in my driveway in mid dec at best but my BEAUTIFUL WIFE whom i love with all my heart paid the remainder and had her delivered in time for my b'day. Unfortunately it's been p#$%$ing down all day so no maiden ride yet and more rain for the rest of the week:swear:. All that i could do is look at it all day and keep checking to see if it was in the garage every 5 mins. To top it off my wife and kids ordered me a new set of personalised plates but i don't know whats on them :dontknow: Any how i must go check on my baby :doorag: by for now. Toro9

·
Registered
58 Posts
:congrats: She's one of a Kind

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
:congrats: bro, sounds like you have some awesome children and wife, and now the nine, you got it made bro...let the modding begin....

·
Registered
453 Posts
Happy belated birthday mate. And welcome!!
Don't forget to get some pics up, and hey, lets see the family too. :) That's awesome.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
:congrats::clap2:Wow, you are alucky Man!

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
:congrats: and Happy Birthday. I must say...that is one heck of a birthday present. Sounds like you have a wonderful wife and children. :bigthumbsup:

Whenever you are able to ride after it stops raining, I hope you enjoy your new ride and most importantly, BE SAFE OUT THERE!!!!

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Now thats a birthday you will never forget...you are a fortunate man,with a great family..:congrats:...hope the rain lets up for you...Very nice ride..!!!!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Some pics not the best but i'm waiting for a sunny day.
It looks fast just sitting there! THe only way to know REAL style is to have an LE!:D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congrats and Happy B-Day! What a cool way to find your keys. Very nice!

:welcome::congrats:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.