M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Power Commander III, Big Air Kit, and JSD-3M hooked up yesterday. Ran on Dyno with my stock pipes. Going to keep the stocks until something comes along I like better. Am going to try and attach Dyno record sheet to this thread. I haven't had much luck loading things so far. Anyway here are my results in case it doesn't come through: RunFile 8/24/06 4:52:00PM Run Type: RO Run Conditions: 94.59' F 29.92 in-Hg, Humidity: 23% STD: l:03 Max Power= 119.12 Max Torque= 111.94  930 miles on Odometer. I was pretty pleased with results especially with my stock pipes. Took to Drag strip last night in Kinston, N.C. Turned a 11.674 & 113.22 MPH. My weight 245 lbs By the way, my air kit came from Extreme Revolution and is called UltraFlow Air Kit for Suzuki M109R. Nice kit, easy to install and chrome is very high quality. Changed the entire sound of the engine.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now I can't figure out how to send dyno sheet or pictures??? Something has changed on this sight since I last posted pictures?? Can't find where to click on to load pictures.

·
Registered
721 Posts
How did you come by the Big Air kit?? It's not available as of yet.... ::) :confused:

For pics, have them hosted somewhere.... Click the 2nd icon from the left on the row just above the smiley's...
Put your link to the pic's in the middle of the code that appears.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Did you get a base line run done before the mods? If your conditions were anything close to Lamont's conditions when he got his base line done, it's a pretty nice jump with the stock exhaust on.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, Base line run before Max.power: 113.29 Max Torque 106.51. That was with air kit, power commander with factory settings and jsd-3m in place. Did not run it before I put anything on it.

·
Registered
721 Posts
dbritton1963 said:
Go to XtremeRevolution.com and you'll find the air kit. Comes from San Diego, Calif. Nice kit.
Please correct me if I am mistaken....

Thats not the "Big Air" kit.... As stated, it's not yet available :D

I think you are talking about the "UltraFlow AirKit for Suzuki M109R"

·
Registered
178 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ultra Flow: Cheaper and does the same job. I think when I get the Vance and Hines pipes they are going to come out with it will be in the 125+ HP range.

G

·
Pr0wl3r-X said:
How did you come by the Big Air kit?? It's not available as of yet.... ::) :confused:

For pics, have them hosted somewhere.... Click the 2nd icon from the left on the row just above the smiley's...
Put your link to the pic's in the middle of the code that appears.
He corrected himself. He's got the Ultraflow's from Xtreme Revolution.

·
Registered
178 Posts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Hey, I really like the looks of that ultraflow kit. I think the enlongated shape looks much cleaner than the round big air IMHO.

·
Registered
426 Posts
dbritton1963 said:
I think when I get the Vance and Hines pipes they are going to come out with .
Is this known to be true? I am unaware of a V&H setup yet. I hope I'm just behind with my info because I've been waiting specifically for them to release pipes so I can weigh all the options.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts