·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the rear P/M wheel installed What a great deal they had

I painted the hub an the Rotor
some day I will chrome them
but for now this will do
Now I need to mount the 160 front and paint the lower fork and brake.
These parts I want to chrome as well,But ya know it's a $$$$ thing

I'm still waiting for my torn Bicep to heal after reattachment surgery 5 weeks ago.
So I have a few weeks til I ride anyway

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice wheels buddy

I've been emailing the pm racing guy and he still has some of those discounted wheel deals going on!!! In-case anyone was wondering ha ha ha I'm ordering mine in the morning!!!! :a18::yourock:

·
Registered
843 Posts
nice set of wheels you have, as always I have a question:D is that the standard swing arm or did you get a new chrome one that is a standard size? and i think i noticed that your rear brakes was in a new position what did you do and use to relocate it? OOOOh and one last thing did you use dyno beads or is it called dyna beads:dontknow:

·
Registered
130 Posts
You guys are Killing me with the 280 :a18: we just put a 10 on my riding bro "errange9" and his bike looks sick man wish I could trade in my 15 yr old for some rims ;) as much as he cost me for baseball i could have another bike in the stable, but the things you do for your Kids, Sorry got off track ha ha,

Nice Rims Bro :2cool:

·
Registered
172 Posts
very nice!!!:bigthumbsup:

You got the drive shaft cover to fit!?! The tire was way close to the shaft to begin with and adding the cover with the clamp worried me that it would rub like a mutha with the expansion of the tire during long rides. Needless to say, i left it off.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
nice set of wheels you have, as always I have a question:D is that the standard swing arm or did you get a new chrome one that is a standard size? and i think i noticed that your rear brakes was in a new position what did you do and use to relocate it? OOOOh and one last thing did you use dyno beads or is it called dyna beads:dontknow:
Yes I am using the dyna beads for the first time they have great revewes I thought I would try the.

The swing arm in stock with a chrome cover.on the drive side I squeezed the cover slightly bending it to make it fit tight.
Then eliminated the hose clamp, actually I have been ridding it like that for a long time with no issues of it slipping

The 10inch 280 wheel fits with no issues
Except the install a bit of a PIA
I removed the left side drive to get the wheel into the swing arm.
lamonster posted a nice how to on the install

I move the brake down under with
CYCLE HOUSE Downunder chrome rear caliper bracket.

http://www.directlineparts.com/byProduct.asp?prd=Brakes&str=290

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Looks great!!! Who says fatter ain't better!!:dontknow:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts