M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In espain put these arrows to warn yourself that the near constant this line, a bilge, because one sees equal, is mas, can distract you if the gun-sights, regards from españa

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Here I leave a video you of one of my exits

Nice Video mundicolor:2cool:. En que parte de España resides? Estuve la opurtunidad de vivir en la "Madre Patria" por un periodo de dos (2) años. Vivi en Valencia en la Urbanizacion Alfinach en el area de Puzol. Esto fue hasta el 2004 cuando estuve estacionado en la Base Militar Jaime I en Betera. En unos dos meses me regreso a Europa, pero esta vez estare en Belgica.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Nice looking country, but I don't like the arrows there just something to slide on! But I guess they add a little excitement when there wet:eek: Also looks like the kind of area where a water cooled engine is what you would want there, looks hot and DRY. But there is a beautiful Ocean to play in! Thanks for sharing:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hola amigo

hola,pues exactamente resido en el sur de alicante,en torrevieja,exactamente,si has estado en valencia habras oido hablar de esta ciudad,bueno,espero contactar contigo en otra ocasion,un saludo desde españa.....

·
Registered
585 Posts
Beautiful roads, espesialty the ones you were on peyote for:joke:. You must buy footpegs by the case:dontknow:

Would love to ride them, with a little Sangria,

OOOOh P,S, might wanna change the smoochy, dmoochy music, get somrthing a little more BALL CRUSHING (screeamingn guitars, brain pounding bass, and an ear splitting lead guitar, along with some drug addled rehab case as ur singer,

·
Registered
22 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts