M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Love your bike bud,tho the pipes are not my thing. They are way too long IMO.
I'm sure you are not done with the mods just yet !
Looking forward to see more in progress pics.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Sure is a nice bike BUT----

Me thinks that you need a "front ski mod". A snowboard might do! :joke:

·
Registered
317 Posts
:congrats:
Do not rush it into mods right away. think carefully before you make any move. Your bike is unique the way it is and in USA they do not have 2010 yet. Your bike will worth more as collector's item if it is all stock. So wait and see first what is going to happen with 109 market.
Good looking bike, do not let this beast to take you over... do not forget, you are in charge!

Still no sun, but a great weekend to start the mods ... so here are some pics of my work, hope you like it....... :doorag:

·
Registered
112 Posts
WOW
I'm looking for a 2nd Bike,,, I know you would ask... why 2 M109's? cause that is awesome!! i think i need to place an order at the dealer!!
good luck!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOW
I'm looking for a 2nd Bike,,, I know you would ask... why 2 M109's? cause that is awesome!! i think i need to place an order at the dealer!!
good luck!
When there is place for one, there is place for two !! :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
22,679 Posts
Wow, you're not wasting any time. Great job on the mods too, they all look great! :congrats:

·
Registered
439 Posts
The bike looks great.Cant say the same about your weather, stuff that white stuff way to cold.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
215 Posts
I am loving your bike. Can't wait to see all the mods you do. Take care and ride safe.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts