Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to know how your 9 will sound with a stebel? Turn your speakers up :yikes:

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The worst part is having to test it after installing. You don't know whether to expect :dontknow: or :yikes:

You can't cover both ears while pressing the horn for the first time :-\

·
Radio Active Member
27,699 Posts
That first time is a SHOCKER, especially in an unclosed area. Glad to hear that you are enjoying it. :bigthumbsup: It is a great MOD. We need to get TORQ to post a clip of his. He has 2 Stebels and the stock horn blowing.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I used rynosbacks side mount wire harness. Sits under the right side cover, just to the right of my gps tracker. Fair amount of room in there. Not being a mechanic by any means I managed to get it all installed in a pathetic 3 hours or so :dontknow: but it works thats all that matters!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
They are loud.

Every time I use it when I am out riding with someone, I sell another one.

I should be getting a fee for the advertising.:dontknow:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Just to jump on the bandwagon, I did this mod a few weeks ago. Last weekend I was riding in downtown during a fireworks display. A lady in a van drove through a flashing red light when I had a flashing yellow without even looking. I blew my Stebel. She physically JUMPED in her seat and slammed on the brakes!:evil: Her passenger yelled out, "Jesus man, that thing is too f-ing loud! I thought you were a truck or something". He was not smiling while saying this either! Best mod I have done yet. Money well spent.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts