1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Awesome Bike, Awesome Truck!!! To me ; The American Dream.... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
everything looks good in black. how ya likin' those pipes? what kind of signals you go with? have fun and ride safe.

john

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all,much respect for the compliments.I love the pipes, dragsters by cobra. Chrome wheels are next and I think these pipes will allow me to show the wheel off great.The signals are kuryakyn led silver bullets.Plate mount is a fab of the one that adapts to the tombstone tailight.I used led lisence plate bolts for the plate lights.Worked out great. Had some stress in mounting the front signals,due to suzuki's goofy way of mounting their signals from factory.But ,all in the game of customizing and feels good when your done with the fab work.Just wish everyone was up on their game and had more stuff out for this bike already.Happy riding all.

G

·
Great pictures. They really show off your 109 and the mods you did. Good luck and post new pictures when you get the chromed wheels.

oldfart

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks,debadged here and looks alot better.huge bike rally on the 23rd in pennsylvania then paint and chrome wheels .

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those are arlen ness,not sure you could fit a turn signal in them.Their about useless.Im finally used to having a split mirror and seeing a doble image.But ,damn their baddass.lol Driving to Pa for my first ralley with this bike,so we'll see how people respond.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts