M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my oldest daughter, Katie. One day she'll be riding along side me. For now, she's gonna have to wait till those legs get a little bit longer.

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Very Cute and happy looking Kid :super: :doorag: :bigthumbsup:
The bike's not half bad either... :D

Here's a pic of mine... a little older.

She can suprisingly reach the controls... and is begging for a dirt bike...
Add another Biker Chick to the list!!! :D

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ppridgen1 said:
cute kid but definately not ready to ride yet ,no helment and may be a little young. JMO, like everyone else has done ,on jr's post. :doorag:
Yeah, when she is ready to ride on back, she will have a full helmet and even some leathers like the cute girl above. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Oh the boys will be knocking your door down in the upcoming years. She is a beautiful young girl. Pretty smile. Enjoy them while they are yound. Mine will be 21 soon. I miss those younger years. She still hops on the bike now and then.

·
Registered
205 Posts
:bigthumbsup:
I feel for you guys with daughters getting to the dating age. Mine is 4 and I'm all ready dreading the day she brings home her 1st boy friend. The only thing that could make that day any worse is if I hear "and Daddy, he's just like you" AARRGGHH!!! I figure I'm going to have to maim the 1st few guys she brings home, that way they'll spread the word. If I kill them, then I have to keep killing them till they figure bodies are missing. :joke: Until then I'm doing like the rest of you, cherishing every single moment.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Three years ago when my oldest daughter was 16 I told her new "boyfriend" to look at my F-350.....He said Sweet truck!! I asked him what he thought I would do to someone who tried to damage it....He said " From what I've heard about you, Dave, you'd probably kill them." I said I would not kill them but they would be very sorry.....Then I told him I loved my daughter more than 100 times more than I love my truck...and what do you think I would do to anyone who tried to hurt her, physically, emotionally, or otherwise. The lightbulb went off in his head and he got the message....When she broke up with him for smoking pot, he called me to apologise!!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
WA109 said:
Three years ago when my oldest daughter was 16 I told her new "boyfriend" to look at my F-350.....He said Sweet truck!! I asked him what he thought I would do to someone who tried to damage it....He said " From what I've heard about you, Dave, you'd probably kill them." I said I would not kill them but they would be very sorry.....Then I told him I loved my daughter more than 100 times more than I love my truck...and what do you think I would do to anyone who tried to hurt her, physically, emotionally, or otherwise. The lightbulb went off in his head and he got the message....When she broke up with him for smoking pot, he called me to apologise!!!
:a20:

Fear can be a powerful motivational tool.. Ask any drill instructor / sargent in the military (Ok, usually best from the Marines or the Army, and in that order)..

Now before you ex-Army guys start flaming me on this one, I'm a 7 year vet of the US Army myself and LONG after I stopped being afraid of Army drills, Marine DI's still made me nervous.

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Well its great to see more Chicky's on the M and these Chicky's have it going on, go girl !, and man their closets will be full of great ridding outfits too. Our little Chicky loves the M but doesn't want to be on the net. one to each their own.

Great kids go with great parents. :D Great Joy

1 - 20 of 36 Posts