M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend told me about this website they give some DEEP discounts but have to have a minimum order of 300 dollars....anybody interested in a group order? Check them out.. myleather.com :a18:

G

·
I can tell you that the bulk of their leather is imported and fair quality. They have some nicer products but a lot of their lower cost items are just to get your attention. We were a vendor of their items for 3 years and I would suggest staying to the better items. Good customer service I must say.
JMO

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Not sure what you are looking for, but check out rude dog leather. They are one of our international sponsors. I got a few item from them last year, and it was here in three days. Great customer service, great selection, and they will be giving us a discount code for the site real soon.

http://www.rudedogleather.com/

·
Registered
84 Posts
A friend told me about this website they give some DEEP discounts but have to have a minimum order of 300 dollars....anybody interested in a group order? Check them out.. myleather.com :a18:
I got a jacket and boots from them, the jacket looks REAL good and I'm loving the boots.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts