M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 2010 Stage Complete I,m not sure whats next, but I'm pretty happy so far thanks to everyone on the site for making it possible.:beer3:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
That looks hot!! Nicely done :congrats:

·
Registered
138 Posts
bagger

I was trying to decide if I wanted those bags, but looking at yours make me wonder how the passengers legs would go????? have you had a passenger on there yet? By the way, the bike looks great.nice job

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for complements. I haven't had a passenger on the bike cause my wife has her own vulcan 900 custom and I knew I didn't want a passenger. With that in mind I mounted the bags at the location that I though they looked best. You can flip the peg down and a passenger could still get a boot on it ( But that might mess up your exhaust! ). If I wanted to carry a passenger I would get a passenger floor board and put a lowering extension on the board. Worse can to worse I'd move the bag back a bit. But Thats Not Happening! Cheers Murray

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Single seat bagger...:bigthumbsup:You placed them in a great spot..line up nicely with the seat ,rear fender...the more i look...the more i like...would have to buy wifey a bike...ouch:evil:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,865 Posts
That's one of the best looking baggers I've seen. Great job! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
bagger

Love the flame work - outstanding overall look

:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
352 Posts
I like it! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I think the 9 makes a cool looking bagger. You did a really nice job.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts