M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok So I finally got this done. Thanks to Zoom for the help. It took me awhile and a lot of trial and error, but I think it turned out ok. It's stinken loud but I likey. I used my upper muffler, which I had already gutted, no cat and no SET valve. While I had the exhaust off I attempted the Bluey fix. My initial reaction is that it is better, I'll see how the long term goes. Picture is with my cell phone, so quality is so so.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
WELL get a pic so we all can see what you are talking about HA HA

·
Registered
137 Posts
:dontknow::dontknow:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Pickup computer. Throw out window. Begin again. :eek:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
way to get the picture uploaded, and that exhaust looks interesting. If you can post a bigger pic I would like to see how you mounted it. You would definently be the only one with that exhaust so you have a one of a kind.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Had to get my kids to help me getting this thing to upload, maybe they can show me how to make the pic bigger.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Had to get my kids to help me getting this thing to upload, maybe they can show me how to make the pic bigger.
load the pic onto photobucket then copy the direct link for the pic, and click the yellow box with the mountain that is on the page when you post and paste the direct link in and you will have a big pic.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts