M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short the wife wanted a sissy bar. I dabble in welding and metal fabbing.
So I made one out out of half inch round bar, mounted to rear seat . Turned out great!
It comes off with rear seat so I can still use rear solo cover. I dont have a camera or a
clue how to post pics . Anyone in southeast ohio interested in taking pics of it, i might
interested in making some for other members at a fair price. Anyone interested call
me at (740)384-3555. thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it is a wellston number. I bought my silver 109 at suzuki of jackson, my wife works
there!

·
Registered
450 Posts
:evil:No pics no sales ::)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Getting pictures taken tuesday evening . Will hopefully have posted on here Wed morning, If I can figure out how.
Sorry but I have very little computer or typing skills but i am trying to learn! thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Very Intrested/ would also like luggage rack in back of the sis bar  :bigthumbsup:love the great idea of it to come off easy :D so i can go crusin solo :doorag: :nopic:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got pics taken they are on my computer in the form of an email . How do I get them onto
this site? THANKS

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Here, lemme help you out... The URL goes between the IMG tags....Â

Also, don't bother with the medium versions.... especially if they are that small. I attached the large ones for you instead. :bigthumbsup:

Edited to add: Please take pic from behind and also of the bottom of the seat if you don't mind.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have pics from many angles on my email am having trouble getting them downloaded
to this site

·
Registered
898 Posts
Andri1 said:
Very nice ! But how did you mount them to the seat?? Curious
                                          Thanks Andri
umm yea what he said :pop:

khrome

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just emailed the rest of the pics to toneout. the sissy bar is very sturdy the roundbar is
bent on a 90 degree angle and runs under seat 3 to 4 inches with tack welded tabs that
are screwed thru thick plastic bars on seat bottom. The wife feels a lot safer.
I have know way to chrome plate these . mine is hand polished steel then clear coated

1 - 20 of 28 Posts