M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told you the Revo was here and now it is done. This thing sounds awsome and wanted to show you guys the pics of the pipe and the light work. There are still some things I have to finish but I figured you all would want to take a look at my little baby.

And I know some of you guys are purists about the stock light but it just was not working for me. I am very happy with the smooth look of the front end now. And let me tell you that a HID light is in a class all by itself.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
The stock lights didn't do anything for me. Got onto a head on with a cager so i replaced the stocker with two 100w off road spot lights. Its set up right now side by side. It looks like Johny Five. I'd like to put them over under. I think they call it Ca style.

One Q. What did you do with the wires? Did you put them in the light bucket or behind the steering neck behind the side panels?

Dave

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Most of the wires ended up in the steering neck but some are in the bucket. I still have some clean up work that has to be done. More braided lines and such.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Yeup I like It , all except the Head Light ,,

,:joke:
No really its a Verrrry Cool looker !
I see Rainey Has different options available , Did you ship your pipe and he do the Fabbing or did you Wield it up? ,,,looks Nice :a18:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,852 Posts
That's a great looking pipe. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

I think the headlight looks fine, but it really makes the risers stand out as big blocks. Have you thought about replacing them with tubular bars, like something from a VTX?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts