M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Thanks go out to NavyDave with the help. (I really hate messin with wires) Him and I will be up in Va either late Thursday or Friday late morning

·
Registered
960 Posts
Come on, fess up! how many lights, where did you put them? Looks awesome!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
:congrats: looks really good. can't tell for sure if they are red or orange since you have an orange bike and any little bit of light makes that orange do some truly weird stuff. that's why i love my orange 9, depending on how much light hits it or not, it looks totally different. whatever the led color, it definitely gives your bike a satanical look. :evil:

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for liking the lights. I truely never thought about LEDs for it until I saw NavyDave's blue LEDs.
I got red LEDs. Now for how many I have, I have no idea. never thought about counting. But I do want more.

This is what i do have though. Brand of lights are called alpena flex leds.
two 24" packs (2 12" strips) on the tank and speedo cowling (each) had to trim. 3 8" packs (2 4" strips in each) front and rear wheel area and where the vertical and horizontal meet on the frame.

Got them at Auto Zone. $20 for the 24" and $16 for the 8" Advanced Auto was $5 more. NavyDave had to go there becaue Auto Zone was out of blue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts