M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There!
Yesterday I went with my brother to Willowbank for our very first test and tune.
I had my sligthly modified 9 and my brother had his slightly modified busa.

There were not that many bikes all up,so we had an opportunity to have multiple runs...
I did 5 passes and I posted my best pass of the evening.
My bike has definatley sub 12 sec on her,since I didn't get my gearchanges,nor my revs of the line spot on...
However,those times were not too bad for first timers like myself.
I was quicker in 60 foot times,than my brother with his busa!!!:doorag:
In that time slip I am no. 704,in other words the slower one:D.
We are looking forward to go there again next wednesday.
Anyone interested?
Gates open at 5.30p.m. and passes start at 6.00p.m.
I'd like to see more cruiser bikes there next time,since the only crusiers last night werre mine 9 and someone with supercharged halrley.:-[
Give it a go,it's fun.
P.S. entry cost $40.00 and you can do as many passes,as time allows.
They close 9.30p.m.
Take care,
Triple J

·
Registered
547 Posts
It might help if they can see your timeslip. :)

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I have never raced a bike (only my mustangs, lightning, and my road runner), but the reaction time and 60ft looks pretty good. Would I be correct in guessing that there was an in line 4, sportbike in the other lane? Just looking at his high mph at the end of the 1/4.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have never raced a bike (only my mustangs, lightning, and my road runner), but the reaction time and 60ft looks pretty good. Would I be correct in guessing that there was an in line 4, sportbike in the other lane? Just looking at his high mph at the end of the 1/4.
Yes,that was my brother's 2008 busa.
His top end speed was very impressive.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hi There!
Yesterday I went with my brother to Willowbank for our very first test and tune.
I had my sligthly modified 9 and my brother had his slightly modified busa.

There were not that many bikes all up,so we had an opportunity to have multiple runs...
I did 5 passes and I posted my best pass of the evening.
My bike has definatley sub 12 sec on her,since I didn't get my gearchanges,nor my revs of the line spot on...
However,those times were not too bad for first timers like myself.
I was quicker in 60 foot times,than my brother with his busa!!!:doorag:
In that time slip I am no. 704,in other words the slower one:D.
We are looking forward to go there again next wednesday.
Anyone interested?
Gates open at 5.30p.m. and passes start at 6.00p.m.
I'd like to see more cruiser bikes there next time,since the only crusiers last night werre mine 9 and someone with supercharged halrley.:-[
Give it a go,it's fun.
P.S. entry cost $40.00 and you can do as many passes,as time allows.
They close 9.30p.m.
Take care,
Triple J
Well done mate, my relatively stock 109 ran a 12.6 at 167km/h. But, I now have Holley filters and yesterday I had a custom exhaust made and fitted and tonight i'm installing a PCV so i'm hoping i'll beat 11.8. I can't make it Wed arvo but hopefully sometime soon i'll join you out there :bigthumbsup:

Cheers,
Boogs...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts