M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't get over the performance drop with that extra weight (and she was only about 60kg)..mind you with the 109 pillion peg position and those legs up almost round my waist..perhaps the performance drop was just my distraction from the job in hand?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll see what I can do photo wise..but I'm embarrassed to say :redfaced: the distraction was such, that I 'valve bounced' in 1st and 2nd..couldn't work out what the 'miss' was.

It's funny really..some years ago I completely 'lunched' a beautiful new 'rup rup' motor in my old Vette at the drags.....drove to the strip with suppressor leads and a suppressor resistor on the HEI dizzy (so I could impress an equally nice 'pair of legs' with my cool 8) sound system ). Remembered to change back to copper leads, but forgot the HEI RF suppressor (which broke down above about 5k and the tach wouldn't read higher than that) ..well you guessed it ....helmet on and all the drama of the 'tree' and 'launch' etc ..trying to get the tacho to my usual change point, when it didn't want to show above about 4.5k...I put a rod through the block!!!( and that motor was a gem) :(

Perhaps a pattern is emerging? :redfaced: :redfaced: :redfaced: :dontknow:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts