M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just wanted to say that since I got home with my bike Saturday afternoon that I have already started tinkering with it. I removed that awful looking license plate and turn signal mounting bracket, made me a license plate mount out of a piece of aluminum I had laying around, and relocated my stock turn signals to the reflector brackets on the rear, looks much better now. Tonight I drilled my stock exhaust, 8 3/8 inch holes in each pipe, man I can't wait to ride it, it sounds very well I think for such a simple modification. I looked at the stock air boxes and until I looked at them I thought the rear brake pedal was the worst designed thing on the bike, I was wrong! My fish aquarium has better filtration than this thing does, I gotta do something here quick. I will most likely order the JSD-3M or the GIPRO one day this week to correct the timing, and before the comments come in I know what gear I am running in and I know when to shift, I just like the looks of it but probably not enough to spend the extra $100 for it. :hot:

G

·
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: A man after my own heart. Jumping right in there and making it your own. Congrats and sounds like you are well on your way. Shoot us some pix when you get the first round done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts