M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm out on a nice Sunday cruise, Trying to rack up some miles on my 109,  ( black of course). Up ahead I see a bike, caught up in traffic (two way traffic, nice twistys). So I ease in about five or six lengths behind him. We cruise on for about a mile or so, and I get to hear alot of pipe-- sounds good.. Finally the last car takes a left, two more curves and then a nice half-mile straight away opens up!! He turns his head slightly, and cranks it open, I'm in third gear doing about 45-50mph. I could'nt let him walk away... so I mash the throttle and this baby just got up and ran!! I came up on him so fast , and blew by him in no time..... I don't know if he let up, when he saw me coming up on his left , or not but he would'nt come up next to me when we reached a parking area up the road... :D I'am not the bragging type... but I just had to tell someone...... love this machine :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
343 Posts
You need to put KILL stickers on your tank. By the time it's all said and done you won't be able to tell what color the paint is. :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
Your run of the mill harley is not even a challenge, but it sure is fun to quell the attitude!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your right .. It was too easy. I Wonder what this bike will do when I really push it!! I'm still breaking it in---- sort of :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Had my first Charity Ride this past weekend, this bike soon became the center of attention in a 300 bike charity ride everyone wanted to know everything about it. What a proud Papa I was. After the ride was time to let loose with some friends and cruise out to a local bar for an after ride party. Everyone I ride with are diehard Harley fanatics ranging from average sporty to the wide glides up to the Heritage Classics. When we let loose after the ride we had a 25 mile run to the bar. Each bike tested her on the fly and there was no competition this bike time and time again would leave them hurting and embarassed that they even tried to tame such a beast.
I was a proud father for the remainder of the day! "Live to Ride"

·
Registered
145 Posts
Know the feeling, as I have stated before, I`m the only one who rides a metric bike amongst my group of friends as absolutely everyone else only ride Harleys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts