M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was asked at the bike nite tonight by their sales manager to put a post up promoting this event.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kennesaw-GA/Freedom-Powersports/99616968507

They really are good guys, it is unfortunate that they and Suzuki couldn't get some things worked out. I have a friend there who is the lead technician. They seem convinced that M109 riders might be converted to Thunderbird riders, or even pick up a second bike. I know I can't get a 2nd until I get the wife a first.

I plan to go but not clear on time and which day(s). Post up if you are gonna go over there maybe I can meet you there its about 4 miles from my house

Ride safe

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Fellow Rider,

Do you know what the first production motorcycle to be hailed as the world's first "superbike" capable of reaching speeds of 100 miles per hour was?

Go to www.myfreedomps.com to find out and claim your FREE Triumph tee. But hurry, quantities are limited.

Now, about Friday & Saturday… as a special way of saying "thank you" for being my loyal customer, I'd like to give you the opportunity to ride one of these history making bikes this Friday & Saturday, September 10th & 11th during our special Customer Appreciation Demo Days Event.

Look forward to seeing you here,
Rob Allen

P.S. This bike was also sold to state cops to chase down speeders... Think you know? Hurry to www.myfreedomps.com to find out and snag your Free t-shirt.

Freedom Powersports | 3102 Cobb Pkwy, NW | Kennesaw, GA 30152
Phone 770-974-6000

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Great guys for sure ! I am trying to go up Saturday for a little while . I need to pick up my new shoei helmet :). My scorpion exo 1000 the side trim kept coming off ! 3 helmets later I went with the shoei rf 1100

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great guys for sure ! I am trying to go up Saturday for a little while . I need to pick up my new shoei helmet :). My scorpion exo 1000 the side trim kept coming off ! 3 helmets later I went with the shoei rf 1100
let me know when u r going, u got my number

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Just saw this ! I was at freedom at 1030 am and left about 2 pm ! Peter and al was on site .Also ran into DOC DOC . OOPS see ya soon !

·
Registered
209 Posts
Did anyone test drive anything...? I wanted to go, but had to work. I was hoping to try the new Rocket Roadster, just to see what it would do.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Don , I had ridden the Thunderbird before and it was very smooth lite on power but I wold add it to my Garage if momma rode with me more . Very comfortable bike . Must have been 100 people at the dealership I didnt want to stand in line that long :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts