M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about 16 employees. They decided amongst themselves to get some money together and get me and my wife a Christmas gift. For the both of us, we got a gift certificate to a local restaurant we frequent. And for my present, they got me a 162 LED kit with remote from Joe Florida. They hooked me up! Now I just have to find time to install it. Weather is nice enough for it. High was 75 degrees today.

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Nice, you must take good care of them during the year!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
I have about 16 employees. They decided amongst themselves to get some money together and get me and my wife a Christmas gift. For the both of us, we got a gift certificate to a local restaurant we frequent. And for my present, they got me a 162 LED kit with remote from Joe Florida. They hooked me up! Now I just have to find time to install it. Weather is nice enough for it. High was 75 degrees today.
Well thats cool! And as far as your issue, heres an idea. Have your employee do it, and you Supervise:dontknow: JUST A THOUGHT:dontknow::dontknow:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Well thats cool! And as far as your issue, heres an idea. Have your employee do it, and you Supervise:dontknow: JUST A THOUGHT:dontknow::dontknow:
:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,855 Posts
That was very nice of them. Not only was it for Christmas, but they also knew something you liked.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's not a bad idea... if I owned a mechanic shop. I have a grocery store (employees are not that mechanically inclined). I would love to see where my butcher would put those lights and the if bike would still be able to operate. Especially since I asked him to get me a crescent wrench awhile back and he came back with vice grips. :doh:They are a great bunch of people thought and I was throughly surprised.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts