Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and no thats not me its my shop forman

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah he had a stage 2 big bore in it. i thought i was going to win again this year till he showed up. i had my motor re-built this winter and i lost 13 hp and 14 lbs torque. i just have 1500 miles on the new motor so ill start "tweaking it" and see what i can do

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what pipe are you running??
its made from spare stuff i had its a vance & hines pro pipe on a stock header took off the cat it sounds pretty cool but it gets HOT!!!!! burnt a couple pant legs so i ordered some road burner velocity 2s :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is my favorite!!!

Run what ya brung!!:D
we have a run with a turbo gixxer 1000 with my shop forman AND lead service writer or it and it STILL spun the wheel. We are doing an online contest judged by the most youtube hits so i cant post that video yet. But its funny as hell ill post it after the contest:D

G

·
Good run. I was really surprised at the 06 Street Glide that got 118hp & 118tq.:eek: I asume there was some motor work done to that one.
exactly my thoughts.....don't get me wrong...I'd love a street glide....however when I looked at what I wanted at the time...power over "toys".....I went with the 9.....plus....damn it takes a LOT of money to get it there....where as the 9 starts off on higher ground......

when I can afford to build a street glide I'll do it......but I'm thinking I'll most likely always have the 9....

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
If I have to end up changing I think I would like to Trike mine. I still love the power and looks. First bike I have EVER owned that I have had people pull up on the freeway and take pictures of. They never did that on my harley.
Bob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts