M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading the thread concerning debadging and the mental issues associated with it you can probably interpret my actions many different ways.

I was just going to take one badge off and see how it looked and then put it back on but unfortunately the badge snapped. Was it intententional?  Or subliminal? Or my inner child coming out? Maybe it was just an excuse to be able to take the badges off.

Anyway its done. I like it. And now the bike weighs less. So that translates into more MPH. Thats my excuse and I am sticking to it.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
That badge just had no intention to being put back on :evil: ............. yea thats it :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
844 Posts
Hal: If you change your mind, I've got a couple of spare tank badges that I would be happy to trade for some cool stuff from the Store. :joke:

·
Registered
277 Posts
cbxer55 said:
I am leaving my badges on because I do not want a bunch of clowns
asking me what model Hardley it is.

That is my story, and I am sticking to it!

Robert Hill
Midwest City, OK.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
the hidden sticker.......right inside the gearshifter on the cowling, with the shift pattern on it, have you removed it. Lord knows unless you've been there with a magnifying glass you couldn't barely see it!
:bigthumbsup: :doorag:
Yep got that one too :bigthumbsup: .................. its stuck on the tool box with the M109R emblems :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts