M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I joined this forum in November when I put the downpayment on a new 2009 red M109. I've been reading the forums since then and have picked up lots of tips for when my day was finally to arrive.
Well it was today!
Picked the bike up in London Ontario today after having it in storage at the dealership all winter. Had a fantastic drive back to Toronto! This is my fist bike, and let me tell ,you, the smile was ear to ear for the entire 250km drive.
Already excited about the roads I am going to find tomorrow.
So to all you forum members, thanks for the great posts all winter. You helped make this new and proud M109 rider have a great first ride!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
BIG :congrats: and Ride Safe. I think you will enjoy your 9 very much as I have since I picked mine up 10 days ago. Ride Safe and enjoy the season.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,140 Posts
:welcome: & :congrats: bro!

Since this is your first one, be careful with it. It's easy to ride if you are careful but it can get you in trouble fast. During the break-in period you have an opportunity to get used to it, so take advantage of that.

Best of luck, and ride safe.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
:congrats: & Enjoy:bigthumbsup:

G

·
Awesome man!! As a first bike remember that this thing is big and can bite just take it REAL easy for at least 6 months (i mean at LEAST).:doorag:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts