M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dad and I took a father son trip to the mountains this past week. It was a blast!!! Even better was getting the time to spend with my father.

Heres a pic of my baby

Pic of my dad and his C

Me with my 9

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My dad and I at the famous sign

Cool pic of him under the falls

Cool pic i took of some turns at the gap

Tellico Falls

One More of MY BABY!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I had a blast with my dad last month and I am sure that you or your dad will never forget the great time you had at the Dragon. I can't wait till I get to go down there and ride. Thanks for the pics. Your bike looks great, I love the murdered out look. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
man, your bringing back some memories now. i took my dad up there for the 1st m109riders get together fathers day weekend 07. he still tells people how much fun he had up there with all of us.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Great pics and that's really cool that you got to do that trip with just you and your father. That makes for some nice memories.

I love your blacked out rig as well. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts
That blacked out look is cool! :bigthumbsup: Consider yourself a lucky guy to have such times with your Dad. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
That blacked out look is cool! :bigthumbsup: Consider yourself a lucky guy to have such times with your Dad. Enjoy it!
:agree: my dad rides but its only like 40 miles at a time.....

looks like you guys had a good time.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I am going next month with my son he is 12 and will be riding behind me but we will be on my B-King, he loves to ride....

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the comments everyone. It was a great exprience to say the least. Pretty sure it will be a annual event now. Highway were are you guys heading up there. For anyone that hasnt gone. The two wheel inn is great. They treat you like family and will be staying there just about every year.

·
Registered
95 Posts
gap

So how was riding in the area? Did you stick to the posted speed limits? I'm going late next week and was wondering how hard they patrol the roads around there. Were there many of the state's finest around or could you push it a little?

GW

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
When I was at the dragon we counted 13 cops in the one day. They were all over. I loved the skyway the best. Its 40 plus miles and higher speed limits. The dragons speed limit is 30 mph. Just about every road around there is a blast. I even had fun on Wayah road.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
That looked like a Fine way to spend some Time with "Dad"
and like the others said ,your Bike is Deadly, Beautiful !

·
Registered
286 Posts
The Air Filters came out great, Bike looks really sharp!!

Steve

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
love the 9, like a stealth ghost. would love to do somthing like that with my pops but he doesnt ride.

semper Fi to your pops

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah rockfordrider. My dad served 30 years in the marines and still loves it till this day. Always faithful is right.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts