M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All that i have to say is WOW. they are absolutely amazing. i had a issue with the autolearn feature on the GiPro w/TRE it wasnt learning the right way. it would learn 1st gear but nothing after that. so i emailed them at 1030 at night and got a reply in like 5 mins!! this wasnt a generic reply this was a person that was helping me with my issues with the unit!! we emailed back and forth about 4 or 5 times and he even sent me the proper voltage specs for the GPS and everything. he was such a great help i thought that i would share my GREAT experience with everybody one here as you hear alot about bad experiences i thought that this would be a nice change of pace.

oh and it turned out that there was old school TRE system already on the bike so i removed it and bam done. now i just have to figure out how to make the bike go into 5th gear while not running..........:dontknow:

but great job Norbert at Healtech!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
That is some amazing service. Nice job Healtech. Glad I bought the GIPro

·
Registered
608 Posts
I've had a similar experience with Norbert @ Healtech. Very responsive customer service. My emails are answered very promptly - sometimes within minutes. I'm anxiously awaiting the plug-n-play Speedo-healer wiring harness for the M90 to be ready.

If only all vendors could be so responsive.....Kewl Metal: Are you listening? Kewl Metal is on the opposite side of the spectrum when it comes to customer service... Two phone calls, 4 emails and two weeks before getting an inadequate response from Kewl Metal....

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,044 Posts
Did you happen to get a response from Norbert? When I first installed mine two years ago I couldn't get it to indicate correctly. It would show 2nd when it was in 1st, switch back and forth between 4th and 5th, etc. The offered to send me a new one right up front, but after following a few of their tips on cable routing it started working fine.

I was really impressed when a good 2 months later they sent me a PM asking if it was till working OK. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Healtech comes through once again - I got an email on Sunday evening (Yes - Sunday evening). The Speedo-healer wiring harness for the M90 is ready and they are sending me a harness at no charge. They haven't had an opportunity to test one on a M90 - I'll be providing feedback on the fitment - but they're but based on the connector photos and wiring diagram it should work.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
seems like these guys are on top of the CS end of there business!

glad that i am not the only one that had a good experince with them.:bigthumbsup:

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,887 Posts
I want to update this thread with an additional story about weekend tech support. Norbert responded to me on a Saturday to help me resolve the problem I had. It turns out I had the wrong connector; there was no problem with the GI Pro as I had assumed.

Norbert replied twice over the weekend to assist me. I am greatly appreciative of Healtech's outstanding customer support. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
FI Tuner Pro product is awesome. High quality. Easier install. Too bad it won't get noticed over the incessant Cobra/PCV/Gman. Gotta dig deeper to get to Healtech, their website even says so. No ads. It's like the Metz vs. the Avon. We'll just keep the Avon our little secret, I guess.

·
Registered
769 Posts
so here we go again... How good is this GiPro mod? is it just a gear indicator?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts