M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
I know its different but I love it!
But,,,,isn"t that the whole idea of customizing your ride?
I mean...your design,,your style,,your color,,YOUR BIKE!!...And on top of that...the bike looks great.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: way to make it your own bro!!! Very Nice! NOW get posting and come join all of us that make it to VA every year..... ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
:congrats: And!!! The R2's are the fastest!:clap2:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the good comments. The head light is stock r2. When i saw it for the first time, i preffered the look over the r1. I think my favorite mod is the front turn signals. flat z's. I was looking for something that slimmed down the front end and am very pleased with these. Will post close up pic soon of tank.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for the good comments. The head light is stock r2. When i saw it for the first time, i preffered the look over the r1. I think my favorite mod is the front turn signals. flat z's. I was looking for something that slimmed down the front end and am very pleased with these. Will post close up pic soon of tank.
Same here. You don't see that many 109's on the road anyway and the r2 is even more uncommon. Don't know how many r2's were made vs. R1's, but I like my 2.

Who am i kidding, after getting turned onto this website, I like em all!!
Be safe.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Well, you know what I think.....:joke:..:bigthumbsup:.. I know when we're out there are always plenty of people checking our bikes out. Call me if you want to ride this weekend..

CP

1 - 20 of 22 Posts