M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No its not on my 109.

i was out this weekend riding, got this on film. figured some ppl might wanna see it.

was on my quad. 08 Suzuki LTR-450. max speed is about 80 mph and i flipped doing about 50.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
So, you are okay? Then now we can laugh? :dontknow:

That looks painful, but funny as hell. :bigthumbsup:

what was that that ran out infront of you? a mountain gorilla? :D
(that is how I would tell it)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Looks like that hurt. Glad you are here to share your story.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im fine, didnt break anything and was wearing all my gear. just slammed into some tree's. im pretty sore but nothing serious. quad is it pretty good shape too.

and no didnt take my eyes off the road, just went in in 5th gear when i should have been 4th gear. too fast, drifted off the road. and once you touch the grass your screwed. i was just trying scrub off as much speed as possible before hitting. i was going to fast to power out of it. so i went down with the ship :p :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
When I watched the video I saw sasquatch crossing the road as you rolled, he was on the left side of the road and turned to look at you as you rolled. Check the video at 1:17 and you guys will see what I saw.

·
Registered
401 Posts
When I watched the video I saw sasquatch crossing the road as you rolled, he was on the left side of the road and turned to look at you as you rolled. Check the video at 1:17 and you guys will see what I saw.
:D :a20:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Nice!!!
pushing the envelope is a great adrenaline rush
I'm addicted to adrenaline my self

Ride Hard and fall hard!!!

Hope your well and the quad survived without to much damage!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I'm pretty sure he swerved to the right to miss the lady bug on the left side of the trail.

Who would want to hit a cute little bug like that?:dontknow: The roll was worth it.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Looks like he was taking a dump and he got scared so he was running accrost the road!:joke:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Geeze! Glad you ok!

Maybe your radio was TOO loud?? :joke:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Looks like he was taking a dump and he got scared so he was running accrost the road!:joke:
That is exactly what happened, otherwise he would have been 9 foot tall, it looked like he was 6 foot tall crouched down.

If any one asks just tell them that bigfoot threw you and your quad off the trail into a tree, you will get at least a few free beers when you tell that story at the bar. :joke:

·
Registered
388 Posts
You are one lucky guy looks like it could have been a lot worse. Just heard that a friend of ours was involved in a fatal atv accident over the weekend, apparantly went for a ride in the evening and wasn't found until the next day after not showing up for work. I really start thinking hard about riding full out after I hearing about these things.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts