M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I really like the grips and the throttle boss bro.. Looks sweet.

not sure I care for the carbon look seats and bib, but they do look good on your bike bro!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...the grips are a very easy install and are comfortable as hell. The best addition was the seat though (Zuk makes it in plain) talk about comfort. The numb butt is history. Great seat for the money ($219.00) and includes front and rear gel.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I guess I was just one of the lucky ones.. I never get monkey-butt or numb-butt on the stock seat.. completely comfy for me an I've done 400+ in a single day. lower back, arms and right ankle.. those hurt like heck but know how to fix those also.. :bigthumbsup:

Lower Back = 2" riser extentions as hot-rack w/backrest for driver
Arms = See above
Right Ankle = Laced my right boot tighter and pain went away, the Army left me with some lovely orthopedic issues, Thanks Uncle Sammy 8)

Once I finish with those 3 mods (bungee-buttons also) and add on some floorboard style Kuyiakan pegs and maybe engine guards and highway pegs, I'm thinking 600+ a day should get pretty comfy. :bigthumbsup:

Still debating getting one of Taz's new seats... Guess I'm just going to have to go visit him again and swap bikes with him for a day to see what the new custom seats he's makin' feel like to my bottom and back :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I love the Burple!!!!! by far the most beautiful and original color going! Love the grips and my gel seat is next!!!! I can't make myself like the tank bib. Looks great on yours tho.

·
Registered
924 Posts
lookin good I would love agel seat! I like the grips too. Who makes them? how much?

BURPLE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
nice color, but I really like the way that bra looks. I was thinking of getting the same. Any advantages or disadvantages to having a bra?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
buzzard97 said:
nice color, but I really like the way that bra looks. I was thinking of getting the same. Any advantages or disadvantages to having a bra?
I refuse to touch that......I just refuse!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
You know...I didn't like the Bra niether till I met a guy at Toys R Us ....who was Xmas shopping the other day and he had his football team logo (Steelers)
sewed on the middle of the bra and his nickname scripted in gold thread and it looked real good on his Black 109 w/ chromed wheels.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I know that the bra was handy for crotch-rockets... it helped prevent those scratches on your tank from buttons and zippers when in a crotched position.

Guess you figure that you aren't in a crotched-down position on the 109 very often, huh?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts