M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think this is a problem?  :joke:

Ok, this post is ghey but I'm hella bored and it looks like it's gonna rain so I'm not
getting her all dirty!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah my photoshop skills need some work! heh

On a side note, I was driving through Boca Raton FL. It's the land of the super rich. Ferrari's, Bentley's, etc. Anyway some teenager in his Porcshe was trying me. I destroyed him on Federal Highway between lights. Third light was a mile apart and he caught me but he was totally suprised to get trounched by a 12k cruiser. :) I did almost go off roading as you can't lean her like my 1000rr. I'm getting close the edge as noted by my tire wear! :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Be carefull! The average driver age on Federal Hwy and US1 is 75 years old.... :cop:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Its the Quicksilver/shamrock/Newbalace combo that has the bike all fired up...
Try Quicksilver/shamrock/Nike... or Quicksilver/Italien Horn/Newbalace/Yankees....
These combos should run cooler :a20:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Latinbid said:
Be carefull! The average driver age on Federal Hwy and US1 is 75 years old....  :cop:
Yeah carried a little too much speed into the left sweeper before Hillsboro! :eek:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Not bad, wish I knew how to photo shop :(

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Big Papi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigthumbsup:

.517 against the Yankees 36 million

Arod .195 Against the Sox. 252 million

·
Registered
346 Posts
You guys are probably like the rest of the Red Sux fans. You didn't realize you liked them until they won the world series. Yeah the Yankees suck, right. That is why we win the pennant every year. Oh and we got Johnny Gayman...er I mean Daman. And he cut that silly hair and beard. Bow before your daddy beeyach!!!!!!

·
Registered
817 Posts
BigwheelGoat said:
just takes practice Dj... Yeah I touched my headers to the ground the other day carried 80mph into a hard right hander.....
No, you did not. ::) Stop it. Please, just stop.

·
Registered
38 Posts
it was the heat shield...do you want pictures...I am pissed off about it as it is the front header will touch ground after the feelers..non-photo shopped of course

1 - 20 of 20 Posts