M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is his grandfather:

Grandfather is getting a little old. Maybe one more tune-up is all thats left. Its tough when there are no parts available.

This is his step-brother:

Step-brother still dresses funny and thinks that he is the big dog.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
WOW! Now that's a stylin' paint job!
If I had body work on a bike...that's the sort of stuff that I'd want on it...
I'll stick with having the faster black bike though...

Grandpa is looking pretty styling too!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hal,

Now that you're out and riding your tuned bike what is your impression. What do the "relatives" think. Does it feel like a different bike? I have been watching the mods that you and some of the more adventurous members have done and I'm looking for real world experience to drive my future mods.

Thanks,

Kevin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anderson said:
Hal,

Now that you're out and riding your tuned bike what is your impression. What do the "relatives" think. Does it feel like a different bike? I have been watching the mods that you and some of the more adventurous members have done and I'm looking for real world experience to drive my future mods.

Thanks,

Kevin
Not having it for a month and then jumping back on a different bike is requiring me to rethink what I do. On the present version when I get to about half-throttle it feels like it used to. Its getting thru the second-half that is taking time. I did almost one-hundred miles today and that is helping.

·
Registered
702 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
... Its getting thru the second-half that is taking time. I did almost one-hundred miles today and that is helping.
I hope that additional mileage doesn't make it feel "slow" again :joke:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
Not having it for a month and then jumping back on a different bike is requiring me to rethink what I do. On the present version when I get to about half-throttle it feels like it used to. Its getting thru the second-half that is taking time. I did almost one-hundred miles today and that is helping.
Bet it won't take long! Do you have to observe any break in with the mods you did or can you run it any way you want already?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jazzman said:
Bet it won't take long! Do you have to observe any break in with the mods you did or can you run it any way you want already?
No break in. Just run it.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hal,put a set of these on it. Then you can just "whack the throttle" :bigthumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts