M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I guess I've been lurking around on here long enough gathering a wealth of valuable information. I got my BURPLE baby around the middle of July and here is what she looks like now:

I want to thank everyone on here for the great attitude all have to help and show how to do some mods and just in general helping. I have done the tank bib, lowering bones, JSD-3, Cobra 2000r, flame grips, stiletto pegs w/doomed ends, fog lights, where the front reflectors were, re-positioned higher up curved tag bracket, digital gear indicator, and a bi-xenon headlight. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone for the kind words :bigthumbsup: The fog lights are a very inexpensive set sold on eBay. They go for about $25. I will be upgrading these sometime in the future. They are 55watt and I think might be blinding oncoming traffic even with them aimed down (been raining ever since I got it all back together). The design of them lacks! there is no actual lens to do any aiming with. As to the floor, you should of seen it about 3 months ago! I just got through cleaning the garage up and throwing a whole bunch of stuff out, then we got the floor surfaced. :) :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
RLS said:
Hi all,
I guess I've been lurking around on here long enough gathering a wealth of valuable information. I got my BURPLE baby around the middle of July and here is what she looks like now:

I want to thank everyone on here for the great attitude all have to help and show how to do some mods and just in general helping. I have done the tank bib, lowering bones, JSD-3, Cobra 2000r, flame grips, stiletto pegs w/doomed ends, fog lights, where the front reflectors were, re-positioned higher up curved tag bracket, digital gear indicator, and a bi-xenon headlight. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Can we see better pics of the foglights please??
Details maybe?

Sledzep

PS Burple gets all the girls...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Good work nice setup. I was thinking about putting a digital gear indicator on mine. do you have any words of wisdom, part numbers or a how 2 laying around that a guy could use. :bigthumbsup:

Thanks,
Nate

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here are some better pictures of the fog lights:

And these two show how far back I put the tach and where I put my gear indicator and on the plate in front of the tach is the switch for the fog lights and my gate opener.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Looks sweet!! Nice work!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Dig the gear indicator, how's about some info on that?

Looks really nice!! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts